UPDATED & EFFECTIVE 1/1/2016
Forfeits, Cancellations & Refund Policy
To protect all participants of the league, Play Soccer 2 Give will enforce the following:
1. Your team will be ineligible for the playoffs if you forfeit a game more than once.
2. If your team do need to forfeit a game, they must do so as early as possible. Teams have until 4pm on the day of their game to inform Play Soccer 2 Give. They must call the league administration number (917 873-7712) AND send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you are a no show or forfeit your game after 4pm on the day of your game, you will be ineligible for playoffs.
4. Registration fees must be paid IN FULL before the first game of the season. Failure to do so may result in a 3-0 loss for your team OR removal from the league altogether.
5. If you have already paid your registration fee in full but no longer want to take part in the league you must contact the league administrator 7 days before your first game to be eligible for a refund. Failure to do so will result in no refund.
6. Every player must sign the Play Soccer 2 Give liability waiver in order to participate in the league. ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE AND AGREE TO THE WAIVER.
7. Play Soccer 2 Give encourages and promotes fair play and safety, participation in our league can cause injuries and you must play at your own risk.